This policy governs your participation in DLD.academy, an online graphic design program presented by Elgrand, LLC. (the “Company”). By using the members-only portal/website you agree that your involvement in DLD.academy, use of our private online group, and use of course materials (collectively the “Program”) is governed by these terms and conditions.
We are committed to providing all students with a positive learning experience. This Company may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, or digital without refund or forgiveness of the remaining payments if:
- you become a distraction to fellow students;
- you fail to follow the program rules and regulations; or
- you make efforts to impede the involvement of our instructors or participants in our Program.
The Company will provide the following services and materials:
- 8 Weeks of DLD.academy Online Course Material and Assignments
- Recordings of Technical Walkthroughs for Design related tools
- DLD.academy Private Community
- The Program is intended to be an interactive and introductory course to graphic design. The information in the Program is for educational purposes only and for individuals who are at least 16 years of age or older.
- The Company makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties the Program will produce any specific results from your participation in or purchase of the Program.
- The Company does not represent or warrant that the Program or services found within are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH “ALL FAULTS,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED.
- All sales are final for the Program. No refunds will be issued once a sale is complete and/or you are enrolled in the Program.
- Attendance is not mandatory but strongly recommended.
- The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any of the content within the Program is strictly prohibited. Your purchase of the Program does not grant you any ownership rights to the Program. Any breach in the terms of this agreement may result in termination of your access to the Program.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS CORPORATIONS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, VENDORS, AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PROGRAM WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, EQUITY, STATUTE, OR BY WAY OF ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES COULD HAVE BEEN FORESEEN.